If you're reading this page, you probably have one or more questions about the Stat Trek website. Your questions may include:
- Can I use material from the site for personal or commercial applications?
- Are there any costs or fees associated with using site content?
- Do I need to acknowledge the source for anything I use?
- If I share personal information, how will that information be used and protected?
- Are there any guarantees that everything on the site is correct?
Good questions. Here are the answers.
All pages on this website are the property of Stat Trek. Text, graphics, code, and other content from Stat Trek may not be redistributed or reproduced in any way, shape, or form without the written permission of Stat Trek. Failure to do so is a violation of copyright laws.
If you contact us, we are usually happy to provide permission to use a limited amount of content for non-commercial, educational purposes. When we grant permission to use site content, we don't charge a fee. We do ask that you acknowledge Stat Trek as the source of anything you use.
Here is the bottom line. Your privacy is very important. You can browse the site without revealing any information about yourself.
If you contact us and request a response, we do ask for an email address to follow up on your request. But we don't share your email address with anyone.
The material on this website is provided for instructional purposes only.
- We do not warrant the correctness of site contents. All products and services are provided without warranties to performance, fitness, merchantability, and/or any other warranty (whether expressed or implied).
- All direct or indirect risk related to use of the site is borne entirely by the user.
- There are no guarantees that use of the site will not be subject to interruptions.
In short, the website may contain inaccuracies or errors. The risk from using it lies entirely with the user. If you discover that the site contains errors, please contact us so any errors can be corrected.